Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Living in Moderation

So how much "stuff" can you live without? If you start listing the things that you think that you NEED, then your list would probably get pretty long. I know my list was very long before we started this trip. After 30 days of living with only what would fit in our car, I'm pretty sure that I need to rethink my list.

So the definite necessities include:
shampoo
conditioner
soap
toothpaste
toothbrush
deodorant
underwear
maternity clothes (I found out you don't even need shoes)
a pillow
air mattress
food
cast iron skillet (you can cook anything in cast iron)
Bible
water

A few other good things to have:
laptop (so I can write these intriguing blogs)
GPS (so I can find a library to write these intriguing blogs)
paper plates, cups and bowls
razor
pony tail holders

I challenge you to rethink your list of NEEDS!!!!

On the more selfish side, we are finally going to move the stuff out of our POD on Saturday and have furniture, clothes, more towels, decorations and all of those little things I thought that I couldn't live without...

No comments:

Post a Comment