Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Daddy

I just want to say Happy Father's Day to the two most important dads in my life! First is my dad...
Thank you dad for all of the wonderful memories, advice, help, patience, "lessons", home made chocolate covered donuts when it snowed, support for all of my crazy activities, driving coast to coast with us x 2, and for just loving me like you always have and always will...no matter what!!!

Second to my husband who gets to experience his first father's day this year. Of course, it will be with only me of course. Our little nugget won't be here until September. I know he will be a wonderful father. I can't wait to start creating memories of our own, the lessons that will be instilled, the craziness that we will do with our own kids and most of the love that we can give.

Happy Father's Day x 2.

I love you both so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment