Friday, June 25, 2010

Sausage toes and Five Fingers




Pregnancy and humidity have not been kind to my toes. In response, my five fingers are difficult to fit my sausage toes inside. Once I get them in there, they are staying on. This is my alternative to walking barefoot on black asphalt in the middle of the city in the middle of the summer. (I would not recommend trying that). We took a 1/2 mile walk barefooted down the road from the house we are staying, and my feet were burnt on the bottom from the hot ground. Not to mention, the city brings way more interesting "paraphernalia" than the sands of San Diego.

Whoever said pregnancy was great has not been preggo during the summer months. Everything swells without even trying. I hope that my ankle bones return to the surface soon. I would love to stop the very attractive cankle effect that is plaguing me right now. Anyways, enough about cankles.

We get to move in tomorrow. Slowly, but surely, life is settling in for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment